Red, White & Blue

I had the best time this last weekend! My parents hosted a neighborhood party and they had quite the turn out. Aaron and I got over there early so we could get some pool time and help with the food and set up. My mom and dad did an awesome job! They worked on the house for this party for several weekends leading up to the 4th. My pics don't even do justice, plus I took about 200 so I had to skim down for the blog. It was great to be with the whole family! I had the cutest dress to wear but as I was balling watermelon the red juices splashed all over the white part of my dress so I had to change. Hence the reason for Aaron wearing an apron/bib since he took over my job.

We got back on Sunday and painted the kitchen...again! I will post pics later on how that all turned out. It looks awesome now! Love it!!











I hope you all had a very happy 4th!

The Rest is Still Unwritten  – (July 8, 2009 at 9:53 PM)  

Looks like a great time! I love aaron's apron!!

Shoshanah  – (July 8, 2009 at 10:53 PM)  

I love the way the bow in the first picture looks. And glad you had a good 4th!

KAC  – (July 8, 2009 at 11:20 PM)  

Love all the pictures and so glad you had a great 4th!

Hailey HRH  – (July 9, 2009 at 9:11 AM)  

awe how fun! i missed out on spending the 4th with my family. glad you got to spend it with yours!

Lauren  – (July 9, 2009 at 9:30 AM)  

Cute pics! You're getting good with the Nikon :)

Can't wait to see the kitchen!

Sole Matters  – (July 9, 2009 at 9:32 AM)  

Cute pics!! Looks like you all had fun!

Lindsey  – (July 9, 2009 at 9:55 AM)  

What a great weekend, sounds perfect!

Tara Gibson  – (July 9, 2009 at 1:14 PM)  

looks like a fabulous time! love the pics!

Lucky in Love  – (July 10, 2009 at 11:30 AM)  

Awesome day!

By the way...you have some mad photography skills woman!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP