Ummm....

It's officially snowing here and I feel like I'm 5 years old again!!! This doesn't happen that much in Texas, especially here, so it's pretty exciting! Hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon. I can't wait to go home, start a fire and let miss Daisy out so she can play in her first snow :)

Gwen  – (December 10, 2008 at 4:09 PM)  

YAY for snow!!! We got our first real snow yesterday and I was thrilled (I even posted photos on the blog). Today it started to melt a little and I'm a little sad. Oh well. Definitely put me in the Christmas spirit!!!

Megan  – (December 10, 2008 at 4:25 PM)  

Have fun playing in the snow!

Nicole  – (December 10, 2008 at 8:37 PM)  

I'm already sick of the snow here in Chicago. This morning I woke up to an additional 5 inches with 30 mph winds blowing off Lake Michigan. I would trade you for warm weather any day of the week!!

Wearing Mascara  – (December 10, 2008 at 9:54 PM)  

That's so exciting - have fun and enjoy it :-)

Olde Town Style Guide  – (December 11, 2008 at 9:51 AM)  

I am so very jealous of you!! Send some snow our way!! :)

Anonymous –   – (December 11, 2008 at 10:03 AM)  

PLEASE keep the snow in Texas. I've already seen enough here this year. I have a furbaby named Daisy too :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP