Christmas Card

Now that I have sent out my last Christmas cards, I figured I would share them with you all! I really like how they turned out. Since we got married in April, I thought we might as well use a wedding pic since we spent all that money!! Next year we will definitely have Miss Daisy on there with us :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their week! Can you believe that Christmas is almost here??? I have so much shopping left to do. However, my fabulous husband gave me my Christmas present on Sunday. He got me an Elliptical!!! You have no idea how excited I was to get this. I have used it every day, even twice on Monday, and I'm loving it!! I can't wait to start seeing changes. I know it will take a couple of months, but I'm patient :)

Megan  – (December 17, 2008 at 11:04 AM)  

Love it! I went ahead and went with a wedding pic also! I agree with you, we spent all that money on those pictures, why not use it! :-).
Great card!

i. me. mine  – (December 17, 2008 at 11:08 AM)  

Those Christmas cards are adorable! Love them.

Chic Runner  – (December 17, 2008 at 11:40 AM)  

those cards are too cute! :) And congrats on the elliptical. I'm super jealous!

Unknown  – (December 17, 2008 at 12:18 PM)  

I love your Christmas card! Beautiful picture!

Mrs. Ruby  – (December 17, 2008 at 7:55 PM)  

What a WONDERFUL Christmas photo!!!

Lauren  – (December 18, 2008 at 9:28 AM)  

Yay for getting an elliptical - I'm jealous. Oh and the cards look fabulous!

With Love from New Orleans  – (December 18, 2008 at 1:18 PM)  

One. The cards is GORGEOUS!
Two. The elliptical will change your life! I got one for graduation.. I LOVE IT.. and I can do it anytime I feel like it!
Yay you so deserved it!!!
XO

Christina Cadden  – (December 18, 2008 at 3:16 PM)  

Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your blog!!

Sweet Simplicity  – (December 18, 2008 at 4:22 PM)  

Cute card! I'm so jealous of the elliptical machine. I would love to have a treadmill at my house.

Hailey HRH  – (December 19, 2008 at 11:19 AM)  

i LOVE that picture!! pricesless :)

amy (metz) walker  – (December 19, 2008 at 6:30 PM)  

Love the Christmas card...it's beautiful!

starfish  – (December 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM)  

I love the Christmas card! I am jealous of the elliptical, that is my dream gift!

Unknown  – (December 22, 2008 at 3:58 PM)  

What a gorgeous Christmas Card!!!

Marketing Gurl  – (December 25, 2008 at 6:58 AM)  

I love your Christmas card!! Very classy and cute! Merry Christmas! Love, MG

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP