Aww for me?

Last night I got home, opened some wine and threw in a pizza for me and the Mr. I thought it was just a regular Thursday night until my handsome Beau came walking in with these! Thanks hun, you're a sweetie!


I was definitely not expecting that! It's funny how flowers can really change a girls mood, isn't it?? He racked up a few more brownie points for that. I wonder if this had anything to do with the fact that he's having a "guy night" tonight???? :) He got a little something too in the mail that he was pretty excited about:

If you ladies aren't sure what this is, it's a scope for his rifle. I ordered it on Thanksgiving and it came in last night. He gets it early because he's going on a hunting trip in a couple of weeks. He was like a kid with this thing. He didn't stop smiling all night! HA

I hope everyone is having an awesome Friday! I had a great lunch with
Lauren and we indulged in a little shopping afterwards. So much fun!! Tonight my sister and I are going to dinner and a movie. I can't wait!!

Lauren  – (December 5, 2008 at 2:45 PM)  

Wow - I'm impressed! I love the flowers, Aaron did a good job!

I had a blast at lunch too...even if I spent a little too much money. Oh well, it was worth it!

Chic Runner  – (December 5, 2008 at 3:44 PM)  

how presh that he got you flowers.

I get sad when they die so my mr. never gets me any. I'm already worried about my fam's christmas tree :( sad ha ha.

cool scope. That is a good gift for sure!

Christy  – (December 5, 2008 at 3:47 PM)  

Hi!

Thanks for the comments! We had an amazing time...I guess I still need to do a blog about it ;)

Your blog is sooo cute! I just love your dog!!!

Your husband is so sweet to bring you those beautiful flowers!

Hollie  – (December 6, 2008 at 2:02 PM)  

aw how sweet! I love surprises (no matter how rare they are!)

Tara Gibson  – (December 8, 2008 at 10:54 AM)  

the flowers are gorgeous and how sweet was that!

Sweet Simplicity  – (December 8, 2008 at 4:02 PM)  

beautiful flowers. I love the stick thingies.

Rachel  – (December 8, 2008 at 4:15 PM)  

You are too sweet!! Thanks for the comment and yes - I would love to come do your house too!!

We have some great stores around here and I have been collecting for years!!

amy (metz) walker  – (December 9, 2008 at 10:50 AM)  

Wow, that is impressive! When my husband does that every once in a while, I catch myself smiling every time I look at them!

Ileana  – (December 9, 2008 at 7:08 PM)  

Aww, that's sweet!

Oh, and just wanted to make sure you check out this site. We are aiming to INSPIRE THE WORLD IN JUST LESS THAN 25 DAYS!!!
www.thegiftrevolution.com

Sinner Saved by Grace,
Ileana

bridechic  – (December 10, 2008 at 2:30 PM)  

I love the photo of your little dog on the left

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP