Snow Pics!

I thought I would share a few pics from last nights wintery snow. It wasn't much. Maybe and inch. Still exciting as we haven't seen snow here since 2004 and even then it melted the second it hit the ground! I took around 80 pics. Seriously! I had to document it as it was our first snow as a married couple and Daisy's first snow too. Laugh all you want, but it was so fun!!


Spiral tree in front of our porch


Trees in the backyard


Beau and I :) We were so excited!!


I love this pic. I caught her flying mid air. She doesn't really run, she more jumps in the air really fast. It's cute! And of course she loved the snow!!

Our tree skirt finally came in the mail!! Love it! It matches our stockings!!

And our stocking holders came in also! We're still waiting on Daisy's to come in. It matches ours but instead of it having the velvet dots, it has velvet dog bones. Yay!!
Hope you all are having a fabulous Thursday! We are having our Christmas party/lunch at the office today. I'm on my second Mimosa. And I have eaten so many bad foods. I'm going to make myself sick if I think about it anymore!

Lauren  – (December 11, 2008 at 10:59 AM)  

Haha I LOVE the picture of Daisy. That is exactly how Bennett was last night! I love your stockings also - your house looks great. Have fun at your office lunch and enjoy the mimosas!!

Lindsey  – (December 11, 2008 at 11:26 AM)  

Hahaha the mid air shot is amazing!!!

Love the pictures, so cute!

i. me. mine  – (December 11, 2008 at 1:39 PM)  

I love those stocking holders and stockings. They are adorable!

Chic Runner  – (December 11, 2008 at 1:44 PM)  

Such cute decorations :) And Daisy is TOO cute! I can't believe you captured that. Wow! :)

Megan  – (December 11, 2008 at 1:48 PM)  

Cute pics! That picture of daisy is priceless!

Unknown  – (December 11, 2008 at 4:48 PM)  

What great pictures!! Mmm...mimosas!

LyndsAU  – (December 12, 2008 at 2:20 PM)  

Love love the stockings. That picture of Daisy is hilarious!!
Happy 8 months :)

Nette  – (December 13, 2008 at 11:38 AM)  

That's a great picture of Daisy! And the decorations around your home look so good!

Mrs. Nurse  – (December 15, 2008 at 12:35 PM)  

I am jealous. Some snow is better than none at all. I need Santa to send some my way early & ASAP,ha!

With Love from New Orleans  – (December 15, 2008 at 4:45 PM)  

Love the puppy!! TOO CUTE!! Also.. love those stockings-- Ballards right?

Sweet Simplicity  – (December 15, 2008 at 9:50 PM)  

Great pic of Daisy! I LOVE your stockings! Where did you get them??

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP