TB Love

Last month I got one of those amazing emails from Tory Burch: "Fall Sale 40-60% off" So I hopped on over to see if there was anything that I just had to have. And of course, I found something! I saw the Julianne wedges and fell in love. Love, I tell you! I went with the black patent. Why not go for the fun metallic patent, you ask? Because I'm my mothers daughter and we are very practical people. I could hear her saying "You will get more wear out of the black" What she really means is "you're not ballsy enough to pull off the metallic pair"! And she's right. I'm not. For heavens sake, I am just now, as in today, busting out the tights trend. What am I, like 2 years behind?? Yep, pretty much how I roll. This girl is not a risk taker. I admire those of you who are. I would much rather someone else make a fashion forward decision, me see it and say "that's so cute!" and then try it myself two years later. Now that you all are bored with that, why don't you take a look at my pretties! 

    




These pretty much pull any outfit together. I love wearing them with skinny jeans. So cute! Trust me when I say that these are quite possibly the most comfortable shoes I have ever slipped my feet in! They fit perfect and I can wear them all day long if I have to. And I've had to! Now I kind of want the suede wedges too, but those are not 60% off at the moment so I will be waiting!

Hope you are all having a fantastic week so far! Mine has been pretty stellar. Yes, I did just use the word stellar. Work has been good. I joined a gym this week! Holla to losing some much needed lbs!! I got to hang out with 2 fabulous ladies last night over wine and pizza. We had some great conversations, as always :) Today is my Friday!! Woohoo! I am taking off tomorrow to hang out with my awesome Momma and little sister G (or G-unit if you ever see her on the streets) and we are going to the Junior League holiday market!! So excited! The weather has been perfect all week so I'm looking forward to being off tomorrow.

Also, I'm tossing around the idea of starting a new segment on Fridays called "Freaking Hilarious Picture Friday" or FHPF for short. I have some funny, slightly embarrassing photos that I've been combing through and I thought that would be kind of fun. What do you think?? Lame?? Or AWESOME? ;)

Have a great Thursday ladies!!

Lauren  – (November 5, 2009 at 11:20 AM)  

Uhhh I hope I don't appear in any of those embarrassing photos b/c I know you have a few of me!!

Anyways, I'm loving your shoes and I totally want a pair of revas myself.

I had a stellar time last night as well and can't wait to get together to do it again :)

Have fun tomorrow and enjoy your day off!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.)  – (November 5, 2009 at 11:36 AM)  

I LOVE TB. I just got an email for her new eye wear collection and I must have!!! Cute shoes, I love her reva flats.

CTB  – (November 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM)  

Those are really cute! Glad to hear they are comfy too.

Dollface  – (November 5, 2009 at 12:34 PM)  

Those shoes are adorable.. and i love that idea for Friday posts... spice it up a bit!! xxoo

Jenn  – (November 5, 2009 at 12:34 PM)  

LOVE the shoes! Do the Friday Picture day, it will be fun!

Lucky in Love  – (November 5, 2009 at 12:59 PM)  

Those shoes are gorgeous! And good for you for joining a gym! Can't wait to hear how you like it :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (November 5, 2009 at 2:06 PM)  

love the shoes! so cute! and definitely do the pictures, pics are always fun=)! how's the gym going? We heard there was a YMCA near us too and I saw they have a Bosu ball class, we're trying to decide between that one or the local gym that's really close (with a class schedule that might be better for me...=))

Milltini  – (November 5, 2009 at 2:44 PM)  

YES! I think I saw you twitter about these, and when I got an email for a sale I checked...and they had these in black croc patent and I snatched them up! They are wonderful shoes. I was going to do a post about how they are the perfect shoe for going out in the city b/c the wedge makes them so much more comfortable (heels and being comfortable when I am out is a battle I always face). Thank you for giving me the heads up on them...now I just need to get them in brown AND a metallic color...I've got problems, I know ;-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP