Heaven in a box

Ya'll, I have discovered an amazing treat. I'm talking delicious perfection! I saw them in my mom's pantry when I was there last and knew I had to try them. This last weekend at the store I just so happened to see them staring right at me! I knew it was fate and I had to make them mine. My word am I glad I did! Here, I give you RITZ Fudge Covered crakers (crackers, cookies, wafers??? I dunno.) They are just little round discs of amazingess.  The combination of the salty cracker covered in a delicious fudge is almost too much to handle! I can NOT control myself when it comes to these. I packed 5 today for lunch. 5? Seriously! Is that necessary? I did give one to my coworker though. She best not come in here asking for another or we might have a problem. I can't find these online anywhere for a pic, so I had to rely on my trusty little iPhone. By the way, I have an iPhone, did you know that? Well I do. And I love it. And quite frankly I don't know what I did before this cute little handheld computer! I was slow to convert, yes. That's how I am, remember? You try it out first, then I'll tag along. :)





Do you want to know what makes me so sad about my Heaven in a box?? Those 2 little yellow words "Limited Edition." Why do they do that to us? And how do I know how long "Limited" is? Should I go out and buy a pantry full of fudge covered discs?? Maybe.

And you know what's even better - put these suckers in the fridge! Wow. I'm telling you, don't walk, RUN to your local store and get you a box. They won't disappoint!

Happy Happy Tuesday!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.)  – (November 10, 2009 at 2:36 PM)  

I went to the store on my lunch break and got some work food and I saw these...they look yummy!!!

PinkSass  – (November 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM)  

I saw these a publix and was wondering about them. yup totally getting them next time.

Annie  – (November 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM)  

no way! those look delicious!!
why did i decide to start eating better this week ;)

Christy  – (November 10, 2009 at 2:48 PM)  

Oh my, those look awesome... and dangerous - I'm sure I could eat the whole box in no time flat!

Samma  – (November 10, 2009 at 3:03 PM)  

Those look so good- alas I am on a pre weekend detox. Sunday drive home food for sure!

Lindsey  – (November 10, 2009 at 3:11 PM)  

Oh wow, these look amazing!!! I need to try these!

Mrs. Marshall  – (November 10, 2009 at 3:16 PM)  

Yum Yum..your title "Heave in a Box" caught my eye. I will have to try!

Kate  – (November 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM)  

Holy moly, I need these ASAP.

Alison  – (November 10, 2009 at 6:45 PM)  

Yum! I need to get some of those right now!!!

Pink Lace and Cupcakes  – (November 10, 2009 at 7:58 PM)  

I am going to have to find these! My friend always used to buy those chocolate wafer chips for candy making at craft stores in chocolate and dip ritz crackers herself! You can even add a little mint to the mix and they taste just like Girl Scout thin mints:)

Lucky in Love  – (November 11, 2009 at 9:01 AM)  

So yummy! I actually made these myself once for Christmas. Put some crushed up peppermint on top of the chocolate before it dries...seriously yum!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (November 11, 2009 at 1:24 PM)  

drooling! we are definitely going to have to try these! =)

it is everlasting  – (November 12, 2009 at 8:52 AM)  

Oh those look delish. They remind me of the Oreos dipped in fudge. When I was living in CT the family I worked for had those and I ate one every afternoon. So yummy... Oddly enough I'm not really a chocolate person but fudge is irresistible!

Anonymous –   – (December 15, 2009 at 3:42 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous –   – (December 15, 2009 at 3:44 PM)  

These things are awesome!! I've got the receipe to make these things from scratch!! LOVE THEM!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP