"Playing the Piano"

Another installment of FHPF with a little story :)

A couple weeks ago Aaron and I had the opportunity to babysit for my little sis, G. My parents were going to dinner in our area so we offered to watch her. We always have fun when she's over and she and Aaron are crazy together so it makes me laugh. Well, as you know, we have 2 dogs. Daisy, our labradoodle and Chester, our golden retriever. Chester is about 5 months old now. It must mean he's a teenager in human years because that little sucker is a horn ball! Well Gabby witnessed this a few times while she was over; sorry mom and dad :-/ she might have a few questions for you all; and said "Oh look, how cute! Chester is playing the piano on Daisy." I about died laughing! I asked her why she thought that and she said "because he's moving his paws around on her like he's playing the piano." Hilarious!! I figured this was some code word that the parentals had taught her in lieu of "humping", but it was actually something she made up on her own! How funny is that?? So now that is all I think about when I see our little horn dog on Daisy's back!

And as if you all weren't able to visualize this for yourself I decided to post a couple of pics. I always catch him in the act and all I have near me is my phone so the quality isn't too hot but you get the point! You can tell from the pictures how much Daisy enjoys this special bonding time :) Oh and the black thing on the ground is one of my dresses they knocked down in all their commotion and yes, there are sheets on the floor waiting to go in the wash. Our closet was not photo ready when I took these!





I don't even know if this is suitable for blogs?? Please don't report abuse on this!


Lauren  – (November 20, 2009 at 2:20 PM)  

Haha that picture is hilarious! Oh Gabby is so innocent...

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (November 20, 2009 at 3:43 PM)  

playing the piano, hahahaha! you guys are so sweet to watch her, she must love that!=)

Dollface  – (November 20, 2009 at 3:48 PM)  

omg... Thundy has this pillow that he humps... its sooo funny. I never understand!! xxxooo

KAC  – (November 22, 2009 at 4:10 PM)  

Hahaha those pictures are too funny!

Sole Matters  – (November 22, 2009 at 7:05 PM)  

hey! i just made my blog private and i dont have your email address so you cant follow me. i also left you a message on Twitter.

CTB  – (November 23, 2009 at 7:54 AM)  

That is so funny! I can say with 100% certainty that this is the first blog I've seen those pictures on. haha

Perfectly Imperfect  – (November 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM)  

hahaha!!! i love that you took pictures of this!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP