Best.Invention.Ever

I was given this amazing invention from my lovely mother at one of my wedding showers. It is the best wine opener I have ever come in contact with and it's cordless! It operates either on batteries or you can put it in it's charging dock and you're good to go. We keep ours on the dock to assure it never runs out :) And of course it comes with the foil cutter too. It opens the bottle in a matter of seconds! It can be tricky at first for some that aren't used to it, but you'll get the hang of it in no time. All you have to do is hold the "down" button so the screw goes in the cork, then you will hear it reach the end of the cork, continue holding the "down" button and pull up. The cork will come right out! To get the cork off the screw, push the "up" button and it swivels it's way down! Lickety split!! They have them in all different price ranges ($20-50). We have the Emerson brand and the Waring Pro....yes 2! We got one at Christmas from my aunt. That way we always have a back up, right?

LuLu  – (June 2, 2009 at 2:52 PM)  

That is awesome...thinking I need to invest:)

Hailey HRH  – (June 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM)  

Oh I'm sooooo gonna register for one of these!!

thanks for sharing!

Hailey HRH  – (June 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM)  

Oh I'm sooooo gonna register for one of these!!

thanks for sharing!

Lauren  – (June 2, 2009 at 3:15 PM)  

I wish I could say that we should get one but all we drink is wine out of a box :)

Jenny @ Practically Perfect...  – (June 2, 2009 at 3:18 PM)  

Oh, I like this! We have the handy old rabbit ears, but I'm thinking a change may be in order :-)

Jon and Steph  – (June 3, 2009 at 1:44 AM)  

Wow that is amazing! I might need to invest in one of those!

Lucky in Love  – (June 3, 2009 at 6:17 AM)  

How neat! I'm going to have to look into this :)

Unknown  – (June 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM)  

That looks like the wine keeper that we got - also the best invention ever. If you open a bottle of wine (or champagne) it puts in a stopper and sucks out all the air, keeping the bottle fresh!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty  – (June 3, 2009 at 4:24 PM)  

Aren't they incredible? My mother-in-law got us one, and I'm so enjoying my struggle-with-corkscrew free wine life since.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP