Rub a dub dub

Two pups in a tub! I don't know what it is, but these dogs love to jump in our tub. There doesn't have to be water in the tub, they just get in. Strangest thing ever! They love this large porcelain bowl :) And they are pretty cute sitting there.

 
  
  

So stinking adorable!! And they stayed that way forever! I don't get it. Oh and little known fact, Daisy (our giant-looking white dog) weighs 41 pounds and Chester (the little orange chunk) weighs 57 pounds!! Can you believe that?? Me either. He's just this little booger, but the dog has some meat on his bones! Were convinced Daisy doesn't eat because she wants to maintain her girlish figure. 





Chic Runner  – (March 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM)  

Wow! I can't believe your dogs willingly go into there. :) That is hilarious and I'm glad you got a pic!

Gwen  – (March 10, 2010 at 1:44 PM)  

They are too cute!!! Chester looks just like our Baxley did when he was younger. How old is he? I think the more red a golden is the more stout they will be. Ours will be 5 in June and he's weighing in at 102 pounds now. He comes from very large parents but I still wasn't expecting to have a 100 pound dog or the cost of food for the beast. :) XOXO

Kassie  – (March 10, 2010 at 1:50 PM)  

My little pup does that too, it's the craziest thing! I'll run around the place looking for her, and she'll be sitting in the empty tub behind the shower curtain, the little troublemaker. :)

Dollface  – (March 10, 2010 at 2:54 PM)  

awww how cute, Thundy is still small enough to keep him in the sink, love this post! xxxoo

Annie  – (March 11, 2010 at 1:41 PM)  

that is too funny!! they do look so cute just sitting in there.
if i even say the word bath my dog runs in his kennel!

Anonymous –   – (March 11, 2010 at 6:55 PM)  

Aww...they're so CUTE!! The dog I used to own didn't like the word bath...so cute!!

amy (metz) walker  – (March 15, 2010 at 12:28 PM)  

Ha, too funny! Ours go get in the tub when they have to throw up because I'd grab them and run there when they were a puppy. It makes life very convenient so I love that they do that!

it is everlasting  – (March 15, 2010 at 10:05 PM)  

They are adorable! Ours don't like the tub... probably because we actually bathe them in there.

The Whitfields  – (March 17, 2010 at 8:21 AM)  

Oh my goodness they are very cute! I have a golden as well and they are the best!! Just came across your blog this morning.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP