Celebrations!

Oh February! The shortest month of the year filled with so much fun! February is the month of birthdays in our family. My mom's is the 9th, sister's the 17th and mine on the 29th - Leap Year! Now I don't have pics from my birthday because I left my camera at the house, but I do have pics from my mom and sisters! The whole fam came out to our area and we had a fabulous meal at Fleming's Steakhouse. It was incredible! We came back to our house and had cake and champagne. So much fun! 
 

 
   
 

I also wanted to give a big shout out to my little sister, Gabrielle!! She is such a doll and I talked to her this week and she told me how much she loves reading my blog and how she has gone back to the very beginning and read every single post! How stinking cute is that??? And she's 9!!! She can use the internet, find my blog and knows her way around it better than I do!! She is my sunshine and I love her to bits! Here's to G-Unit!!

 


Lauren  – (March 5, 2010 at 9:29 AM)  

Yay for birthdays and yay for cake and champagne! Love the pics :)

Kirsten Blowers  – (March 5, 2010 at 12:20 PM)  

yay! Happy Birthday, girls!! I can't beleive Gabby is 9!!

Perfectly Imperfect  – (March 5, 2010 at 12:43 PM)  

Happy Belated Birthday! How cool that you're a leap year baby!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (March 5, 2010 at 1:51 PM)  

aww Happy Birthday! they sounded like such fun celebrations! ya'll look so cute :)

Anonymous –   – (March 5, 2010 at 5:26 PM)  

Hi nicole this is gab commenting on your blog- happy belated birthday and thank you for blogging about me in the end- I love you and look up to you- so that means the world to me that you posted about me. Love your little sister, G-unit :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP