House Husband

I think he's enjoying staying at home and cleaning the house wayyy more than he's leading on. Yeah he wants a job and all, but he looks pretty happy being my cleaning boy :)

  
  
  

What.A.Fruit! And that is all were going to say about that. 
Love you baybay!

Unknown  – (March 8, 2010 at 9:48 AM)  

That is the funniest set of photos I've seen in a while! He definitely looks like he's enjoying his new found time!

Chelsea  – (March 8, 2010 at 9:51 AM)  

bahaha! He gives Jessica Simpson a run for her money (Please tell me someone else knows the ad I'm referring to - or was it a magazine cover maybe?)

Dollface  – (March 8, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

I love this! Jared totally loves to vacuum as well, hahaha xxxoooo

Emily (The Culinary Couple)  – (March 8, 2010 at 10:47 AM)  

This is great! Makes me reminiscent for my own husband's "house husband" days. Enjoy it!

Lauren  – (March 8, 2010 at 4:26 PM)  

Haha. Love it! He is more than welcome to come clean at my house :)

Annie  – (March 8, 2010 at 10:03 PM)  

oh my gosh!! totally photos i could see taking of my fiance, not because he likes to clean just because he is a total goofball! haha!!
love the pics hun!!
keep these close, you will need to show your children some day!! ;)

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (March 9, 2010 at 6:58 PM)  

hahaha, so funny!! (btdub, what kind of vacuum is that?? a dyson?)

meredith  – (March 10, 2010 at 3:17 PM)  

ahaha, these pics are too cute!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP