Pumpkin Patch

This weekend was awesome! It was busy but we had the best time. I wanted to show off some pics we got while visisting our local pumpkin patch. We took Daisy last year - see here - and she LOVED it. We got some really good pictures of her so we knew we would have to take Mr. Chester this year. I mean, it's only fair. We left big sis at home though. We both felt so bad doing this because she loves car rides. You say "Daisy, you wanna go on a car ride!" and she goes beserk through out the house jumping around! So we had to sneak little Chester out. It was really pretty intense, but I think it worked. I can't believe we are having to sneak around our dogs! What has our life come to? Anyways, we got to the PP and there was immediately a swarm of kids around him. He is quite the cutie, so I can understand :) But one kid in particular kept jocking in on my shots with my little man! Hello, where were the parents with this one?? He was literally in several shots with me and Chester, except for the one I posted without him in it! I do believe we got a few cute ones though. Of course, Aaron took the best one and he has since bragged to me incessantly how he took the best shot and I'm the one that's supposed to know how to use the camera better. Whatevs! It happens. I'll let him gloat for now. Behold our second annual pumpkin patch pictures (say that 5 times fast!) 


 

See the kid!!! He was everywhere I tell ya!
      
   
      
  
This dog loved him some hay! He would not stop rolling in it.

Framer!! Yes this is the one A took. Props to you A!

loved this barn....

Aww, I love it! A little poppa, son bonding :)

the loot!

I hope yall had a good weekend! It was beautiful here all weekend. Now it's raining here today. No fun, but at least it held off for Monday, right? It's been a great day so far. Both bosses are out of the office and I just got back from lunch with my main squeeze! Can't get much better than that.

Lauren  – (October 26, 2009 at 1:31 PM)  

Cute pictures! Chester is growing up so quickly and I love the pictures of him and the hay.

Poor Daisy - looks like she no longer is the favorite...

Annie  – (October 26, 2009 at 2:23 PM)  

AW!! what cute pictures!!!
looks like ya'll had such a great day! :)

Milltini  – (October 26, 2009 at 2:41 PM)  

LOVE it!!! What a fun Fall weekend ;-)

Jenn  – (October 26, 2009 at 2:54 PM)  

Great pics! Some interesting pumpkins...

Megan  – (October 26, 2009 at 2:59 PM)  

Oh I love all the pictures!! So cute!

Perfectly Imperfect  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:12 PM)  

Love the pictures!! If we take one dog somewhere, it's like a covert operation to sneak out the house! But we can't let them know!!

I would have smacked that kid! sorry...

Dollface  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:45 PM)  

You get to bring doggies!! sooo great.... we would love to do this with Thundy, but I think he would try and eat everything, hahah xxxoo

Lindsey  – (October 26, 2009 at 3:47 PM)  

Cute pics! Wow, look at all those pumpkins! What a selection!

The France Family  – (October 26, 2009 at 5:57 PM)  

Aww I gotta go get my pumpkins for this weekend!! Love your pics!!

Lucky in Love  – (October 27, 2009 at 7:00 AM)  

Beautiful pictures :) Your pup is too cute!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (October 27, 2009 at 12:11 PM)  

awww all of the pics are so cute! i cracked up when i saw the kid in the one pic, haha! you looked beautiful too=)!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP