OrangeBeautiful

I found these gems on Paper Crave (which by the way is an amazing site for all sorts of fun paper, party ideas, etc.) and fell in love! I mean, how couldn't you? Who doesn't love a little letter press and the packaging is uber chic! Most stationary or greeting cards come in those cheapy clear plastic boxes. You know, the ones that fall apart the second you open them. I doubt this packaging is going to fall apart. Take a peak below. Believe me, you will find ways to justify needing this for your immediate future.





You can check out more treats here or go shop their Etsy site where you will find more awesomeness:





ashley  – (August 3, 2009 at 10:04 AM)  

oh these are awesome! i'm desperately searching my mind for a reason to send mass amounts of these out to family and friends now lol

Kirsten Blowers  – (August 3, 2009 at 10:15 AM)  

I've bought note cards here before! I Love them!!

Anonymous –   – (August 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM)  

wow those are really neat. look good!! did you make 'em?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP