I'll get you my pretties.....

and your red soled shoes too!

I am so ready for Fall! Our summer has been hot. Not that this is different from any other summer, but I'm not a huge fan of 105 deg weather. I can't wait to bundle up in cute clothes and jackets! But, we have a few more months before that happens. There have been plenty of Thanksgivings where we are sitting out on my parents patio, drinking wine, in our shorts. Not to mention watching my husband put up our Christmas lights in a tee and shorts. A girl can dream, right? I thought I would list a few items that I am hoping will end up in my closet this Fall. A few I have already picked up :) You'll notice that Banana Republic is a common theme amongst my list of must haves.




{fun and flirty accessories! love them all and NEED them - BR}




{blazer (bought) -BR, leather ruffle jacket -Victoria's Secret}



{Silk paisley dress dress (bought it! belting it and wearing
as a tunic with below skinnies)
slate colored shirt dress,
and pebbled colored satchel (LOVE) - BR}

{pencil skirt - BR}



{skinny jeans - seriously amazing fit!
Bought them last wkend. BR}


{Christian Louboutin Horacioa 120 (I WILL own these)
cheaper version - BR "Jacky" pump,
Corso Como ankle boots - Piperlime}



So ladies, what is on you Fall must have list?? Don't tell me I'm the only one that is creating these superficial wish lists!


Dollface  – (August 19, 2009 at 11:15 AM)  

BR looks like they have some great things... unfortunately I dont have a fall shopping list!! The only thing I want are Hunter rain boots!! xxxoooo

it is everlasting  – (August 19, 2009 at 12:06 PM)  

I am dying for the nude CL 200's. Ahhh the love. I also want more "work" clothes but our office is redic casual so there isn't really a point. Love your picks!

Chic Runner  – (August 19, 2009 at 12:23 PM)  

Dying over these combos. Love the blue and nudes together. LOVE the bottom boots!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.)  – (August 19, 2009 at 1:39 PM)  

I love the heels. I am dying to own a pair of C. L. heels. Someday!!!

Tara Gibson  – (August 19, 2009 at 2:09 PM)  

all your wants are what i want haha! love blazers and love that jewelry! oh and the shoes! i die!

d.a.r.  – (August 19, 2009 at 4:57 PM)  

I looovvveee fall weather and fall clothes. I am dying for a new pair of boots!

JennyLee  – (August 19, 2009 at 9:04 PM)  

I'll take one of everything on your list please. Gorgeous!

Unknown  – (August 20, 2009 at 8:55 AM)  

I'm starting to get into the fall mood too. I'm all about riding clothes this year. Tweed, khakis and crisp button downs with chunky jewelry pieces.

Milltini  – (August 20, 2009 at 3:13 PM)  

you are definitely not the only one, sadly mine is too embarassingly long to share =)

Unknown  – (August 27, 2009 at 11:33 AM)  

that blue necklace is so cute. soooo original!

Perfectly Imperfect  – (August 28, 2009 at 12:48 PM)  

Those bottom boots and that ruffled leather jacket are to die for! I can't wait for fall.. sigh..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP