New Look, New Beginnings

Hi!  This is Lauren over from Life with the Rudys and I am surprising my good friend Nicky T with a new look for her blog.  She hasn't seen this design yet and doesn't exactly know that I was planning on writing a post for her so I hope she likes it and isn't mad :)

I wanted to give her something fun and bright for a few reasons.  One, Nicole is such a happy person and needs a blog design that reflects her personality.  Two, I'm hoping a new look will give her the motivation she needs to start posting more often.  And lastly, because her and A have had a couple of hard months and I'm hoping this cheers up her and makes her smile :)

Here's to a new look and new beginnings with your blog and your life!  Hope you like the new look :)

-Ski 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP