Lazy Saturday Mornings

 
This is one of the faces I wake up to on Saturday mornings. She is quite adorable, yes? We normally don't grant her bed access unless it's on the weekends, and even then, she's lucky if she makes it passed the warden...me
As you can see, she's quite tired. {yawn} or maybe bored.
"Why is this thing in my face at 8 in the morning??" "You know dad and I like to sleep in till at least 10!" And this is totally true. The dog gets irritated if she has to get out of bed before 9. As does Aaron who has come more than accustom to sleeping in late during this span of unemployment...
That's better.
Obviously he's not a fan of the camera either. Would this be the "talk to the hand (paw)" pose?? 
This is one tired pup. I don't quite know how he got on my bed to be honest. He's not allowed. Sheds way too much for my liking. That's why he's shedder chedder. But one look with those eyes and his daddy melts! Why this doesn't work for me I'll never know.
 He's so ticked right here. I picture him saying so many colorful words that I can't post on this blog ;) And look, he's in my spot! How convenient. Oh Chedd!
 
What a life these kids have. Now how much sweeter would this be if it was two real kids?? Aww pretty sweet. But not nearly as quiet I bet. 
 
 Here's the big bear. He is in his deep slumber. Totally doesn't even realize that I'm taking this only to post it on my blog the next Monday. Oh the joys of a deep sleeper!
 
And yours truly. Gotta love the $5, 5 year old, Old Navy sleep tank 
Mmm, breakfast. This is what Saturday mornings are all about. Fun times with the pups and a sleepy hubs!

Now, can someone please reassure me that we are not the only family that allows our pups on the beds occasionally?? I did tell A that they might be banned from our room after seeing how hairy our wood floors get! It's a non-stop cleaning process with these two. Especially the orange one. He looks cute but that dude sheds like no other. 

I will now be back to regular posting! As you can see, my wonderful and amazing friend Lauren gave me a blog update :) She is just awesome. And fast to boot. She is really getting good with her Photoshop and has some extreme talent! She is such a sweet person and I am so thankful for our friendship. This pic was taken on her wedding day almost 3 years ago! Love ya Ski!




d.a.r.  – (May 18, 2010 at 10:17 AM)  

Mmm lazy weekend mornings! I love it!

Um, our dogs sleep in bed, under the covers, sometimes with their heads on our pillows. I change the sheets twice a week because it grosses me out, but I still let them do it. I only find this hilariously ironic because I find co-sleeping with human babies to be bizarre, haha!

Lindsey  – (May 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM)  

Ahhh your dogs are just too cute! Gotta love lazy weekend mornings, they are the best!

LauraAnn  – (May 18, 2010 at 10:54 AM)  

Awe! Your pups are so cute! And no worries, we allow our dogs (two English bulldogs) on our bed and they shed ridiculously! We are even worse....they sleep in be with us at night too. I kick them out but my husband is the big softy who lets them back up once I am asleep.

I LOVE lazy weekends! I am definitely hoping for one this weekend!

Dollface  – (May 18, 2010 at 11:00 AM)  

I love lazy weekends!! I love just having our pug stretch out on me in the morning, super cute! that breakfast looks delish! xxxoo

Jenny @ Practically Perfect...  – (May 18, 2010 at 1:21 PM)  

You're definitely not the only one! We would occasionally let our Westie on the bed, but usually only a day a week (or more if one of us was traveling).

Unknown  – (May 18, 2010 at 3:13 PM)  

Super cute puppies! Our dog sleeps with us every night. I think she actually gets the most room in the bed - hoping for a king upgrade soon!

Milltini  – (May 18, 2010 at 3:48 PM)  

Love the new look--and the pics of the pups are so wonderful!

Amy Lynn  – (May 18, 2010 at 4:21 PM)  

Awww, what cuties! My poor puppy isn't even allowed in our room because sheds so bad. I won't let her on the carpet. Sometimes I wish she could climb up in bed with me and be my snuggle bug though. The boy would NEVER allow that!!!

Lauren  – (May 19, 2010 at 5:34 AM)  

Yay you posted! I knew the new look would do just the trick :)

I will say I'm pretty impresed with your puppy pics. You've got skills!

Annndd I can't believe you posted a pic from my wedding weekend. LOVE it! Look how young we look!!

THE Stephanie  – (May 19, 2010 at 9:51 AM)  

Ok, several things...
1. Those are the cutest dogs EVER!
2. I love your bed! Gorgeous!!
3. Your breakfast take me back to my childhood. I loved it when my parents made that!

MrsDixon  – (May 26, 2010 at 12:36 AM)  

Oh my! Your doggies are so cute! How could you resist?

Babycakes  – (June 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM)  

Those pups are too cute for words. Just wanted to pass you a tip I learned from a friend for the doggie hair on wood floors... Fleece! Just grab a bit from the fabric store and cut into squares to fit your swiffer, if u have one, or any other cleaning device you can think of. Picks up like a charm, then just toss in the wash when needed. Hope it's a useful tip. Take care :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP