G's Birthday!

This past Saturday was my beautiful little sister's 9th birthday! I love this little girl so much and I had the best time celebrating with her. She spent the day bike riding with some friends on her new sweet purple bike; which I don't have a pic of, but it was pretty awesome, and swimming. Later, at her request, we went to a little Italian restaurant that just so happens to be the same restaurant Aaron and I had our rehearsal dinner at. She has loved this place since the first time she took a bite of their delicious macaroni and cheese. You can tell from the pics below that she was on cloud nine the entire night. Check out her adorable peasant top and skinny jeans! I had to get her some dark skinnies! She LOVES them. And my mom bought her some stylish black flat boots which completed the outfit! The kid raked in on outfits. Lord knows she didn't need any more toys or games so we were all instructed to go the clothing route, which I happen to love! She has such a fun/funky style right now. Reminds me a little of me when I was her age. I loved the mismatched high tops and sideways ponytails. She also has dreams of being a fashion designer and has actually sketched out some stuff and pulled out pages from magazines as her inspiration. The girl is going places!


crazy girl! mmmm....
dad will hate this pic of him but look how
happy G and my mom are! Too cute!!
cheesecake and cookie cake! what a lucky girl!
black flat boots
silk bubble DKNY dress I found for a steal! She's totally going to rock it
with her skinnies and one of her many pairs of high tops I'm sure :) Gabby and Chester Cheeto

I love you little sis and I hope you had a great and memorable birthday!



Lauren  – (September 21, 2009 at 10:20 AM)  

Love it! G is sooo stylish! She's lucky to have such great big sisters that can keep her up with the trends :)

Tara Gibson  – (September 21, 2009 at 10:25 AM)  

awww how cute!!! i want some cookie cake now haha

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (September 21, 2009 at 11:40 AM)  

awww so cute! sounded like a great birthday! she is so cute and so lucky to have you as a sister! great pics=)!

Annie  – (September 21, 2009 at 4:24 PM)  

Your little sis is a doll! Hope she had a fabulous birthday :) sounds like she scored some great gifts!!

Unknown  – (September 22, 2009 at 12:10 PM)  

I wish I was that stylish at her age!

Lucky in Love  – (September 23, 2009 at 8:54 AM)  

So cute! And two kinds of cake!?! And those kinds!?! Lucky girl :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP