My little boo

Today is the last day of school for my little sis, Gabrielle. She has completed 3rd grade and is growing up way too fast! Gabby not only finished 3rd grade but she did it with all A's! In fact, she's never made a B! Definitely not following in my footsteps, but I'm pretty sure she'll be better off :)

I was going through my old computer and started pulling up pictures and came across these below. The first few were taken on her 5th birthday! What a doll is she?!? I am in love with her smile in the first one. I remember it so well. She just made you want to squeeze her cheeks silly and smother her with kisses. This little girl is so much of my heart. I remember the night very well when my parents took me and my older sis out to dinner to lay the news on us that they were pregnant. I hate to admit it but I was not happy. Chelsea, she was ecstatic! Me, I felt a lump in my stomach and couldn't even finish eating. What did this mean for me?? What was going to happen to our family of 4? All the selfish thoughts a 16 year old has. But as my momma's belly grew and time passed I knew it was going to be an amazing thing we were experiencing. I was in on the labor/delivery and it was so incredible - great birth control by the way for a 16 year old ! ;) My mom was so brave and so calm. Not mean at all like you see in the movies! Then out came my little sis - 12+ hours later. She was beautiful! I loved her so so much. And still do! I'm so sad that she is growing up so fast. She'll be 10 in September! But I'm so thankful that I've been able to see her grow up. We're close enough to where we can have sleepovers or play days. I don't ever want her to think I'm not there for her if she needs me. I love my little boo!

 



Below are a couple of pics when we were dress shopping for my wedding. She was so excited and looked like a princess in each gown she put on! It was really cute to watch her come out in the long gowns and pretty dresses. She pranced around and loved every minute of it!  I miss that part of wedding planning. It was always so fun when my mom, Gabby and I got to go to the vendors or dress shopping together! She got to experience the intense planning process at such a young age :) She didn't seem to mind the cake testing though!



Love you little boo!


THE Stephanie  – (June 2, 2010 at 4:35 PM)  

She's adorable!!

BTW, the resort from my post is The Royal in Playa del Carmen, and yes, it's fabulous!!! Run, don't walk - well, you probably should fly - but get there as fast as you can!! :)

Brittany  – (June 2, 2010 at 9:32 PM)  

She is AHHH DOOORRRR AHHH BULLL!!! She is falling in your footsteps in that aspect! :)

Lindsey  – (June 3, 2010 at 10:07 AM)  

Awwww she is just too precious!!!!!!

Perfectly Imperfect  – (June 4, 2010 at 9:28 AM)  

she's precious! hope she had a great birthday!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP