St. Arnold's Brewery

So it's been a while, eh? I know, I know. It's been 2 months actually - this is what my wonderful friend Lauren pointed out to me today. I'm a horrible blogger! Little did I know people were actually reading this thing and were expecting me to post more than once every 2 months. Sorry, mom! I will be better. I hope. And I have so much to catch up on! But for now, we will talk about beer. Because, let's face it, alcohol is always a friendly subject.

We live in H-town, and we have a brewery and apparently it's the place to be these days. We've been now twice - two weekends in a row! No, we don't normally visit breweries two weekends in a row but it was a special month I guess. When we first arrived we saw kids carrying fold out chairs, pizza boxes and their own personal beer glasses. Immediately we knew we had screwed up but we made our way inside. It was a blast but I wouldn't recommend going on an empty stomach... The chairs people were bringing in were due to the fact that the place was jammed packed and unless you got there 3 hours before the tours started, you weren't going to be sitting down unless you had your own sweet fold out chair with the color of either maroon or burnt orange...

That was our first experience. We went back the next weekend and this time we actually brought some food. Good ole' KFC came to the rescue. Still, no chairs though. But we had a sweet zebra blanket, courtesy of my sister, Chels.

Here are some pics from the exciting weekend! They had a Rolls Royce painted with the brewery's logo. So, of course we were all over that. 

The whole group in front of their big metal tanks that housed the beer. There's a better term but I've had some wine and can't remember what it is
I wasn't going to post this because my legs look ridiculously white and frog-like compared to my black sister - I must say that Chels had just gotten back from Aruba, so of course she's freaking tan!
Ballin' in the Rolls Royce. Take that P.Diddy!

If anyone has stuck through this 2 month gap and is still reading, I appreciate it! If it's just my mom and friends, then that's OK too. I'm going to keep it going because I truly have missed this little blog :)


Lauren  – (August 3, 2010 at 9:48 PM)  

Yay! You're back and I'm soo excited! I'm sad that I missed out on both of the St. Arnolds Adventures but looks like you guys had a great time! Now, will you go back when I can come and we'll actually bring Cougar Red and Sooner Crimson fold-out chairs to sit on!!

Jenn  – (August 4, 2010 at 11:31 AM)  

I've heard a lot of people going to this lately and even had some friends host b-day parties there.. I have yet to check it out!

Keeping Up With the Duchess  – (June 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM)  

Lovely blog! 2 things: How did u obtain your blog decor and look, and how did u acquire your cute little signature? Thx so much! :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP