nPort Resort

Ahhh, what a weekend I had! I spent Saturday in the lap of luxury. It was amazing. My two fave girls came to my area and we had a spa day at an Aveda institute! We started off with facials which were incredible and ended with mani/pedi's. We were all so extremely relaxed after our facials. It was such an experience. But the mani/pedi's were a bit on the awful side. Something that should have taken an hour for both, at most, took 2+ hours! I was tempted to grab the dang polish and start painting my own nails! My patience level is not cut out for that apparently...We all agreed that we will stick with our little ladies at the regular nail salons. But it was still so much fun to spend time with these girls for the morning!



After our spa day we hit up Lauren's parents new house. Or shall I say resort? It was amazing! Her mom has spent so much time designing their home and the detail was out of this world. It's incredible. I was in awe as I walked from room to room. My favorite room had to be the kitchen and the beautiful back splash. Hand painted tiles from Italy! Ahhh, it is even more gorgeous in person. Now I didn't go around taking tons of pics because I wanted to actually be asked back, but Lauren has some pretty awesome pics here I didn't want to leave to be honest. It was a great escape from reality and Lauren's mom had a delicious lunch ready for us along with mango margaritas! Perfect day!

 



And guess what?? We are going back this weekend too! More pool time and a dinner to boot. How sweet is that?

Lauren  – (August 4, 2010 at 10:23 PM)  

What a fun girls day we had!! Too bad the polish didn't last more than two hours though :(

I'm totally cracking up that you took a pic of her backsplah. Too funny!!

Looking forward to many more girls days and fun times at nPort resort. Hope they don't get tired of us!!

Miss Chelsea  – (August 5, 2010 at 8:15 AM)  

Looks like you girls had a blast!

Christy  – (August 5, 2010 at 3:52 PM)  

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! What I wouldn't give for a pool in this TX heat!

That house is goooooorgeous!! Pretty much my dream house, for sure.

Perfectly Imperfect  – (August 9, 2010 at 1:12 PM)  

2 hours?!?! I would have freaked out! There's no way I could sit still for that long.

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! I want to be in a pool right now!

Naturally Caffeinated Family  – (August 18, 2010 at 7:37 PM)  

I'm so behind ;) but that sounded like a fabulous weekend! a spa weekend sounds great! and just chillin', so relaxing and fun! Hubby and I might have a mini getaway this weekend and I might get a facial too! I am very excited :) Hope you're doing great!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP