Salt & Vinnies!

Not sure I've expressed my love for salt & vinegar chips, but I am pretty much in Heaven while eating them. I just devoured the ones I brought with my lunch today! So delicious.

That's all....now off to eat my rice krispie treat!

Lauren  – (May 4, 2009 at 12:33 PM)  

Yuck - I don't know how you eat those! However, I will go for a rice krispie treat...

PinkSass  – (May 4, 2009 at 12:42 PM)  

I also love me some salt and vinegar chips. So good!

d.a.r.  – (May 4, 2009 at 12:49 PM)  

I am more of a cheddar and sour cream girl myself. How gross is that?? ha!

Tara Gibson  – (May 4, 2009 at 1:20 PM)  

my little sister loves them too.. me not so much haha

Dollface  – (May 4, 2009 at 1:27 PM)  

yum.... i like cheddar and sour cream as well as BBQ... hell i like anything :) xxooo

Megan  – (May 4, 2009 at 1:41 PM)  

I LOVE salt and vinegar chips. They are my absolute favorite!

Kirsten Blowers  – (May 4, 2009 at 1:57 PM)  

Nicole! I LOVE salt and vinegar chips!!... we're destined to be best friends!! So great to keep in touch through our blogs!.... You and the hubby look stunning!!
Kirsten

Polka Dots & Protein Bars  – (May 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM)  

I love sour cream and cheddar, but Cape Code Salt and Vinegar is delish! It makes my cheeks pucker just thinking about it!

Unknown  – (May 4, 2009 at 2:09 PM)  

Yum! Those are the best chips ever.

The Blonde Duck  – (May 4, 2009 at 2:47 PM)  

You know, a food blogger buddie of mine made muligrain rice krispie treats that were HEALTHY! So now you can have your chips and dessert without feeling guilty!

I'm going to go make some now...come over whenever!

Ashley Paige  – (May 4, 2009 at 2:52 PM)  

um, salt and vinegar chips = heaven. i can eat an entire bag in ONE sitting- despite the feeling that the top layer of my tongue is going to fall off! (eeew gross! haha, but sooooo good!)

and as far as guessing goes? haha one guess per picture posted- so basically one guess per day- except when i post TWO pictures.. which i will, on wednesday or thursday!! does that even make sense?

haha im confusing myself..

Gleatie  – (May 4, 2009 at 3:01 PM)  

ooooooh, I LOVE Salt and Vinegar chips! Have you ever had Utz Salt and Vinegar? My mouth is watering just thinking about them! You can only get them in Virginia and North. We get them when we visit my husband's family in Virginia. Now that I am all the way in Germany living I am hoping to track some down at the Commissary! I just came across your blog and can't wait to keep reading! I am hosting a giveaway on my blog right now if you are interested! Would love you to enter! www.gleatieanddeaner.blogspot.com

LyndsAU  – (May 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM)  

i loooove them too and now i am craving some :) i also love the pickle flavored ones :) mmmm.

Calamity Lace  – (May 4, 2009 at 5:05 PM)  

MMMMMMMMmmmm my fave! I can eat them until I have no feeling left in my tongue. Have you tried Poor brothers salt and vinegar chips?? They are the most potent, delicious ones I have ever tasted.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP